Friday, January 22, 2010

Pink & Black Heart Card

It's finally the weekend. I didn't think that the work day was ever going to end. I had the idea for this card in my head all day and all I wanted to do was come home a get busy crafting.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pretty Pink Papertake
Practical Scrappers - Embossing
Inky Impressions Challenges - Pink & Heart

I used the following items:

Pink, Black & White Cardstock
3-D Foam Squares
Cricut Love Struck Cartridge
Kaleidoscope C3 Wedding Ribbon
Cuttlebug Heart Blocks Folder

8 comments:

  1. I think they should allow Cricuts in the work environment! :) Your card is super cute! I hadn't ever seen this heart cut before and I am loving it. Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, LOVE this heart it is fantastic in these colors!! thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white embossed paper, Wonderfully done.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that heart embossed background! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the embossed background and bold heart. Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic card. I love the embossing and your heart is fabby! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that cart so bad and love your colors! Great joband thank you for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks