Friday, January 15, 2010

Shabby Chic


Now this was a really hard challenge. I love working with bright vibrant colors and this wasn't an option. As soon as I read that The Simon Says Challenge was Shabby Chic I was like WHAT??? I am not joining in on that one. Then, I was skimming through my papers and found some paterned paper by The Paper Studio that was perfect.

I entered this card into the following
challenges:
Simon Says- Shabby Chic
Charisma Cardz - Anything New
Catt's Scratching Post - Fabulous Friday Freebie (play along with the Simon Says Challenge)


I used the following items:

White Cardstock

The Paper Studio - Gold Wedding Ornate Paper

Paper Reflections - Parchment Palette Paper

White Ribbon

Inkadinkado Rubber Stamp

Prismacolor Markers

Flowers (Won these from Whimsy Stamps, if anyone knows who makes these please let me know. They are awesome.)

Vellum Quote

Spellbinders Standard Circles

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thats a fab work.
    Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card i love the image
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks