Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps



We are snowed in again today. This weather is so depressing. I almost got into a horrible accident yesterday on my way home from work. I live in the country and the roads out here aren't great anyways, but yesterday they were so slick. I started to go down a hill that has curves in the descent and right there was a 3 car accident. My car started sliding right at one of the cars. Of course my anti-lock breaks just made those horrible noises. Somehow I managed to slide this way and that away between the cars. There is barely enough room for 2 cars on a good day. No doubt that the lord was with me on that one. Still wasn't able to make it up my driveway, but that was OK.

Yesterday was also a holiday, so the Post Office was closed. I figured that I would stop and check out my PO Box anyway. Woohoo!!! My Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps were in there. These are my first ones. So, I am playing with them today :)


Here is my first card.

I am entering it into the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmies - Stash the Booty
Stamp Something - Something Cute
Quixotic Challenge - Tag It

I used the following items:
Kraftin' Kimmie Clara Stamp
Heidi Grace Designs Clear Stamp
White & Blue Cardstock
DCWV Paper
Blue Ribbon
Martha Stewart Pearl Stickers
Prismacolor Markers
3-D Foam Squares

Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy.



5 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card, love the image and your take on the challenge.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilfreda what an awful thing to happen I used to hate it when I had to drive in the snow and ice your nerves must have been so on edge glad you managed to avoid a nasty accident.

    Wow what can I say about this little beauty except that it is beautiful you have done this little image proud and your colours are showing her off to perfection.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo just gorgeous! Love that image and the papers you've used! Hope the weather is better there now! Thanks for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly gorgeous. Fantastic colouring and the dp is stunning. xo jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks