Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Cup of Good Wishes

Finally used a stamp from the Kraftin Kimmie Spring Tea Party Kit. Isn't he a cutie :)

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie - A Little Punchy
Sweet Stampin Challenge - It's A Man's World
Papertake Weekly - Anything

I used the following items:
Cardstock
K&C Company Double Sided Mat Pad Paper
Kraftin Kimmie Henri Stamp
Kraftin Kimmie A Cup of Good Wishes Sentiment Stamp
Prismacolor Markers
Copic Markers
EK Success Punch
Hobby Lobby Ribbon
3-D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job using Henri, Wilfreda!! He looks so dapper and I love your corner punch! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is cute! Love the image! Very Fun! great Man Card!!
    Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
    I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks