Saturday, May 15, 2010

Alice Mushroom Inspiration


I have had this idea in my head for a while. Now since there are a couple of challenges that I could enter it in I had to get off of my butt and do it. I am so glad that I did. This turned out really cute.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
The Burtonesque Dolls - Burton Girl
Oh, Alice - Picture Inspiration

I used the following items:
Cardstock
Paper
Cricut Tinker Bell & Friends Cartridge
Cricut Design Studio
All Night Media Alice Rubber Stamp
Copic Markers
3-D Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that the Tinker Bell cartridge had Alice on it. I will have to check that out. Very cool. Thanks for joinging us at Oh, Alice. Come back again next weet, we love having you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at TBDolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the Mushroom! Thank you for joining us this week at The Burtonesque Dolls!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks