Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ebony is Awesome

AWESOME!!! :o) Ebony is really rocking the colors today. I know that I use this stamp a lot, but she is so cute. I cannot wait to get some more of The Greeting Farm stamps. I love them. Also, have you seen the new Kraftin Kimmie stamps? They are killer! I want them too, so bad. I think that I have a stamp addiction...shhhh...don't tell anybody.

Also, I am planning on getting some of my ignored craft items listed for sale this week, so keep your eyes open and see if you might be interested in anything. If you haven't read my post about this check it out here. There is candy involved too :P

I am entering this into the following challenges:
7 Kids College Fund - Pink & Dots
Anyone for Anya - Photo/Color Inspiration

I used the following items:
Cardstock
DCWV The Summer Glitter Mat Stack
The Greeting Farm Ebony Rubber Stamp
Prismacolor & Copic Markers
Cricut Plantin School Book
Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder
Memory Keepers Awesome Designer Brad

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome. Love how you colored her hair. Thanks for playing along at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet!

    Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! ♥

    Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ¤Manuela¤

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks