Sunday, October 31, 2010

Housework Can Kill You


This is my third post today.  Don't miss out on my Candy.

I finally got a card done for the There She Goes Challenge.  WooHoo!!!  I always try and I can never get one done in time.  If you have never seen their stamps you have to check them out.  They have a really great selection.  And as you can tell by these stamps a great sense of humor too.

Here is the sketch:

I used the following items:
Cardstock
DCWV Nana's Kitchen Paper
Ribbon
There She Goes Clear Stamps Domestic Goddess Set
Rubber Stampede & StazOn Ink
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (debossed)
Cricut Design Studio
Plantin Schoolbook
Everyday Paper Dolls
3-D Foam Squares
Prismacolor & Copic Markers
EK Success Corner Punch
Spellbinders Classic Oval Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks