Friday, April 8, 2011

My First Magnolia Card


I got my first Magnolia stamp in the mail WOOHOO.  Isn't she a cutie?

I am entering this into the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge - R is for Ribbon
Craft Your Days Away - Spots & Stripes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Spring Colours
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

I used the following items:
Cardstock
Paper Pizazz Paper
Cross Stitch Tilda Rubber Stamp
Self Adhesive Ribbon
Pearl
Button
Copic Markers
3-D Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Wilfreda :-) I love this Tilda ,, very cute and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Tilda image and you have done a fab job in colouring her
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured Maggie and I love the soft shades you have picked for your card.

    Thanks for joining our Ribbon challenge at ABC this week.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks