Sunday, April 17, 2011

Simply Betty has a Facebook Page


Simply Betty Stamps now has a Facebook page.  Check it out here.

They are giving away a free Digi Stamp today if you post a card on their Facebook page.  I had a great idea for one and my printer had to get low on ink.  Agggg...  Oh well.  I think that this one turned out really cute too.

I am posting this on the SB Facebook page and I am entering it into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Weather Inspired
Crafty Ho's Challenge - 1 Digi Stamp & 1 Clear/Rubber Stamp

I used the following items:
Cardstock
DCWV Paper
Simply Betty Lola Summer Digi Stamp
Photoshop
Studio G Clear Stamp
Best Occasions Metal Dots

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love that fun image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks