Sunday, April 17, 2011

Simply Betty has a Facebook Page


Simply Betty Stamps now has a Facebook page.  Check it out here.

They are giving away a free Digi Stamp today if you post a card on their Facebook page.  I had a great idea for one and my printer had to get low on ink.  Agggg...  Oh well.  I think that this one turned out really cute too.

I am posting this on the SB Facebook page and I am entering it into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Weather Inspired
Crafty Ho's Challenge - 1 Digi Stamp & 1 Clear/Rubber Stamp

I used the following items:
Cardstock
DCWV Paper
Simply Betty Lola Summer Digi Stamp
Photoshop
Studio G Clear Stamp
Best Occasions Metal Dots

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love that fun image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter!!! come sempre mi lasci senza parole quante meraviglie hai creato....
    baci e ancora buona pasqua rosa.kreattiva

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks