Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Angel Marci Easel Card




This is my first La-La Land Crafts Stamp and I think she is adorable!  I didn't know it until I opened the package, but there is a barcode on the back of the insert that you can scan to see what Copic Markers they used.  I think that is an awesome idea. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I used the following items:
Cardstock
7 Gypsies Avignon Paper
La-La Land Crafts Angel Marci Rubber Stamp
Copic Markers
Copic Airbrush
Stickles Star Dust
Stickles Golden Rod
Best Occasions Metal Dots
Ribbon
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook

6 comments:

  1. THis is such a darling easel card - image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pile it ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a dorable and colored so beautifully. Love the background papers.
    Hugs & Blessings
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful easel card, and great coloring!
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
    Hugs, Marianne:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is beautiful!! I love the rich dark colors of the papers and the music notes. And I see lots of sparkle on her halo and wings too! LOVELY *Ü* Thanks for joining in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the papers too! Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Wilfreda - this is adorable! I love this image and you have coloured her so beautiful -a gorgeous take on this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks