Hello everyone! I was very happy to find out that the wonderful and extremely talented Bernie has awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award. You should really check her blog out. She is such a sweetie and really funny. She has some great stories.
The idea of the award is that it be given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in the hope that it will bring them new friends and followers.
It has very simple rules and they are as follows:
1. Show your appreciation by thanking the person who awarded you and link back to their blog.
2. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Most importantly.....bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blog sphere - other bloggers.
5. Finally, have fun and spread the love.
My nominations are as follows:
Deborah from Deborah's Gems - I've just recently found her blog and she does beautiful work. She is very talented.
Gail from StampingGEM - If you are looking for really cute cards you need to check her blog out. Some seriously cute stuff there.
Snoopy form Snoopys Homemade Fun - I have been a follower of her blog for awhile now. I absolutely love Snoopy and the Peanuts gang and my husband collects all stuff Peanuts. Her creations always put a smile on my face.
Jan from Water Lily Cards - Her cards are absolutely beautiful! Seriously, check them out. Her dog Ollie and cat LilyPuss are pretty darn cute too.
Mary from The Charmed Life - I just ran across her blog today and she has some absolutely beautiful creations. I am glad I found her and her blog. I cannot wait to see her future creations.