Monday, July 30, 2012

Skydiving


Internet is being a pain in the butt since saturday!  I'm going to try and post this quickly since it is working at the moment.  I actually got a few cards done this weekend and I haven't been able to post them.  My friend had me make this one for her. 


Also, I have some items for sale if anyone is interested.  There is a Yard Sale sign on the right side of my blog.  My hubby lost his job so I am trying to get some money coming in before we fall behind on our bills.  If you don't want to go through Yardsellr just contact me directly.  I can ship outside the US if you don't go through Yarsellr.  I plan on listing a ton of stuff, but my internet won't let me right now.  Arggggg!!!


I am entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges - The Great Outdoors


If you have any questions on anything that I used please feel free to ask.  I want to get this posted before I loose signal again.

8 comments:

  1. Very clever card. Thanks for sharing her at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo cool! The colours are gorgeous and your image choice is perfect for The Great Outdoors. Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the skydiver! So fun. Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and little skydiver! Thanks for sharing at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWW Adorable!!! This is the cutest little parachuter ever! I'm sorry to hear your internet isnt being friendly, I hope its better now. ;) Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable. I just love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks