Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pixie Perfect


Please check out my yard sale if you get a chance.  We have been going through a lot of crap this year (including my husband loosing his job) and I am trying to sell some of my unloved stuff to help pay the bills.  Now, on Friday our AC unit went out and we have to replace it.  If you are interested in anything that I have listed and you don't want to go through yardsellr just message me and we can bypass it.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple
Stampalot Challenge - Take Flight


I used the following items:
Cardstock
Debbie Mumm Baby Boy Paper
EK Success Tinker Bell Rubber Stamps
Copic & Prismacolor Markers
Best Occasions Rhinestones
Star Dust Stickles
Glistening Snow Writer
3-D Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty fairy card. I love the glittery wings!Thanks for joining our August challenge at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Wilfried,

    What a pretty little fairy and a nice CAS card

    Many thanks for sharing your lovely work and joining our 'Take flight' theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Wilfreda. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us for our take Flight theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks