Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another Greeting Farm Card


I haven't broken out my Greeting Farm stamps for a while and now I cannot put them away.

This is my second post for today.  To see the cute little Flirty Anya check out my previous post.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Sketch
DYSU Challenge Blog - Back to School

I used the following items:
Cardstock
The Paper Studio Harper's Boutique Paper
The Greeting Farm Ebony Rubber Stamp
The Greeting Farm Sentiment from Rock the Farm
Heat Embossing Items
Spellbinders Classic Oval Die
Copic Marker
3-D Foam Squares

Don't miss out on my Scrapbooking Software Giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cool! Love the DPs you've used, such fab patterns, and the image looks great uncolored. A very nice take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our challenge at TG this week. What a super cute monochrome card. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing in black and white

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so refresing to see an uncolored image every now and again :) Your layout and patterns are perfect for a monochromatic card. I love it! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks