Friday, September 21, 2012

Santa's Heavy Load


WOW!  I surely didn't think that I was going to get this card done in time for the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge.  I love making Christmas cards :0)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Sketch
Stampin' for the Weekend - Feeling Floral
ABC Christmas Challenge - Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Creative Inspirations - Christmas in September

I used the following items:
Cardstock
Paper I've had forever
Kraftin Kimmie Santa's Heavy Load Rubber Stamp
Decorative Ribbon
Offray Stylish Accents Flower
Copic & Prismacolor Markers
3-D Foam Squares


8 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this fun card! Makes me smile! How wonderful that you paper-pieced the santa sack...too clever ;D Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilfreda, what a lovely card, I love the textured sack, it looks great. Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Winnie! Love the pieced sack and great BG paper.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! I ADORE Santa with a Heavy Load and your card is soooo adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps this week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wilfreda, a very funny card. Love the paper and the paper pieced sack.Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card love the colours too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - love the bright colours!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks