Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Selling Some Stuff

 
I am selling some items on ebay to try and pay off my crazy surgeries that I had to have at the beginning of the year.  I am listing a little bit of everything from crafting supplies, to collectibles, to books, etc.  The way that I have my ebay account set up I am unable to ship outside of the United States.  If any of you that are outside of the United States are interested in any of my items just let me know and I can figure up what your shipping cost would be.  I am listing new items every week.  I try and list on Saturdays.   Just click on the above link to see my items.  Thanks for looking.


I am trying to keep an updated list on Pinterest too.  Some of the items are currently not listed on ebay, but I still have them and will be relisting them.       http://pinterest.com/wilfreda/my-ebay-items/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks