Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie's Birthday Friends


I love these little mice.  They remind me of a couple stuffed animals from my childhood.  I think that they are trouble makers :o)  At least in my mind they are.

After making the girl card I figured that I would make a boy one too.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Cake 'n' Ice Cream 
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps: Scoopy Scallops
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Oh So Girly

I used the following items:

Cardstock
Provo Craft Etcetera Paper
Kraftin Kimmie Birthday Friends Rubber Stamp
Spellbinders Standard Circle

Prismacolor & Copic Markers
Stickles Cotton Candy & Baby Blue
3-D Foam Squares
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook
Cricut Accent Essentials
Cricut Design Studio
JoAnn Fabrics Adhesive Die-Cut Metal Thank You

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed the challenge at Cupcake. These cards are both fab and have a lovely, clean fresh feel to them. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & a lovely card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks