Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie's Birthday Friends


I love these little mice.  They remind me of a couple stuffed animals from my childhood.  I think that they are trouble makers :o)  At least in my mind they are.

After making the girl card I figured that I would make a boy one too.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Cake 'n' Ice Cream 
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps: Scoopy Scallops
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Oh So Girly

I used the following items:

Cardstock
Provo Craft Etcetera Paper
Kraftin Kimmie Birthday Friends Rubber Stamp
Spellbinders Standard Circle

Prismacolor & Copic Markers
Stickles Cotton Candy & Baby Blue
3-D Foam Squares
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook
Cricut Accent Essentials
Cricut Design Studio
JoAnn Fabrics Adhesive Die-Cut Metal Thank You

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed the challenge at Cupcake. These cards are both fab and have a lovely, clean fresh feel to them. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & a lovely card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful thankyou for joining us at sweet stampin this week and good luck huni xx

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks