Saturday, February 26, 2011

Warm Smiles

I love my Peachy Keen Stamps!  I don't know why I don't use them more.  Everything needs a smile :o)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Fussy & Fancy Free - Embossing and/or Paper Piecing
Fantabulous Cricut - Embossing
Peachy Keen Stamps - Sketch
The ABC Challenge - Ovals

I used the following items:
Cardstock & Paper
Peachy Keen Face Stamps
Fiskars Sentiment Stamp
Cricut Pooh & Friends Cartridge
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge
Cuttlebug Candy Cane Stripes Folder
3-D Foam Squares
Pop Up Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. So cute, I love my PKS Too!!! Great Job! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 :)
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card - so cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and nice colors.

    Have a great week and thanks for playing with us at, ABC challenge,RubyM:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, everything needs a smile! Your card sure makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at PK and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks